For many, ourselves included, the Guilt Head is considered to be the tastiest of all the bream. Freshly picked from that days catch the bream is filleted, prepared and carefully packed for your convenience and the assurance that you get the best quality fish possible.
If sea bass is among your favourite tasting of fish, then be prepared to add guilt head bream to that list. With a gentle sweet flavour, guilt head bream is a tasty alternative to the classic sea bass.
But, don't just take our word for it, why not order and give it a try yourself!
Need some meal time inspiration? Try this citrus guilt head bream recipe.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a thin layer of oil and place in 1 sliced red onion, 2 large sliced tomatoes, 1 bulb of chopped fennel and 1 sliced orange.
- Place the guilt head bream fillets on top of the other ingredients and pour over 2tbsp of olive oil along with 300ml of white wine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with tray with foil and place the dish in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, uncover and baste the guilt head bream in all the joyous juices, cover, and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the bream begins to easily flake.
- Serve and enjoy!
All of our Copper Bay Seafood produce is carefully shipped in polystyrene boxes that is packed with ice.