Here at Copper Bay Seafood, our suppliers work tirelessly at the highest standards to deliver the very best sustainably farmed sea bass fillets directly to your door - and you can really taste the difference!
Sea bass is one of the more subtle tasting seafoods but guarantees an undeniable fresh flavour reminiscent of coastal destinations. It’s creamy flaked texture makes this fish a firm favourite among our customers, and ourselves!
This sea bass and roasted vegetable tray bake is an undeniably delicious way to prepare this perfect fillet of fish. A minimal effort recipe with an extra tasty outcome.
- Begin by preheating your oven at 180C
- Place your sliced vegetables of choice on a greased baking tray – we recommend red pepper, cherry tomatoes, courgette and red onions. Cover with a light coat of oil and season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Mix everything on the tray ensuring all the veg is evenly coated in the seasonings and oil.
- Roast in the oven for around 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables have started to crisp. Turn the vegetables halfway through cooking.
- Remove the now crisp vegetables from the oven and arrange the sea bass on top. Place sliced lemon on the top of each fillet and return to the oven for an extra 10 minutes or until the sea bass is cooked through and is flaky.
- Once cooked remove the tray from the oven, dish up your fillets and serve!
All of our Copper Bay Seafood produce is carefully shipped in polystyrene boxes that is packed with ice.